VISION BIKE - YOUR BICYCLE STORE
We list here a series of questions that we believe may interest you.
Little by little we will be adding more information so that all your doubts are resolved.
• Do you have workshop service ?: Yes, we have workshop service for any type of bicycle with special care of road and mountain bicycles. It is wrong that we say it, but every day we gain customers for our great service.
• What do I need to bring if I decide to rent with you ?: We have pedals, saddles, helmets, gloves and everything you need with your rental bike, but we recommend bringing these with you since, besides being easy to transport, they will do that you feel 'like at home' and avoid the typical inconveniences derived from the change of pedals, saddle and even helmet or jersey. We want your vacation days to be a total pleasure and the only thing that hurts is the legs for so many kilometers traveled.
• Would it be possible to pick up / return the bicycles after business hours ?: Yes, but it would be necessary to agree with it at least 2 days in advance and it would have an extra cost.
• Would it be possible to have a guide for bicycle routes ?: Yes, although it should be agreed before making the rent and agree on both price and routes.
• How long does it take from your store to the airport ?: No more than 10 min, even with heavy traffic.
• Do you have mountain bikes to rent ?: If we have
• Do you have electric bicycles? Yes, we have city, mountain, trecking and the much desired electric road bike.
• I want to rent a road bike What size should I choose? We attach a table so you can see it both by size of height and size of the leg:
| Height || Road bike (cm.)|
| Crotch || Road bike (cm.)|
|101 o +||61||XL|
• I want to rent a mountain bike. What size should I choose? We attach a table so you can look at it by size of your height:
| Height || Mountain bike (pulgadas)|